Saturday, March 18, 2017

SCHOOLED

After a long, long thought process, I have developed a synopsis for my entire film. And I must say, I’m pretty happy with it!
So there’s this girl. She’s unnamed as of right now, but she’s definitely a girl! This girl has spent her ENTIRE time growing up a control freak, she’s planned everything out for her entire life, including getting into the school of her dreams, [unnamed school but most likely an Ivy League]. In her senior year of high school, she applies early decision to said school, only to be denied - so, she has to spend the remainder of her senior year going off of her plan and frantically trying to figure out what she’s going to do with her life.
I think that, while a bit cliche, this plot line is extremely relatable and I could make it really funny. I’m imagining the film opening to explain her situation and allude to conflict, where she will be explaining (either in voiceover or on camera, breaking the fourth wall) her situation and how she plans everything out, and then the last shot will be her receiving her rejection letter.
Since the beginning of this project, I imagined myself acting in it, since I am deathly afraid of something not coming out right; however, I’ve decided that I can’t play it safe with this project and I’ll need to venture out and find someone that I know could help me and this project to be the best that it can be.
Before the weekend ends, I will be posting my schedule for the remainder of this project period. Hopefully I’ll also have some actors lined up!

Until next time,

Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment