Friday, March 3, 2017

Here We Go

My name is Corina Aguilera, and I have no clue what I'm doing.

I love making videos, and I love telling a story. I have since I started in TV Production. I realized very early on that I am best when I am working in broadcast journalism. The idea is right there for you; all you have to do is tell it ethically and love the story you're telling.

I'll be honest, I knew going in to AICE Media Studies that there was a chance I wouldn't be very good at it. Never have I been able to successfully create a good, beautiful video that wasn't a news package. It was something out of my comfort zone as a video producer, and don't get me wrong, the class is amazing and I have no regrets in taking it.

It's just that I'm sitting here, and I want to have ideas, I want to create something great, and I want to be able to do it as effortlessly as others...yet here I am.

I repeat: I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm excited to do this, though. I really want to create something that I'm proud of, and something that I can look back on and be happy that I'm capable of making something that's not my norm.

So hold on, folks, because this could either be a fantastic success, or a hilarious failure. I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment