Tuesday, March 28, 2017

*cue every California song you've ever heard*

Hello pals! I am currently in Anaheim, California for a television production convention! Today, we competed in our Crazy 8 Broadcast News Magazine, where our team had 8 hours to create a news show based on the prompt "Social Justice." NOBODY was expecting that prompt, but I think we came up with a pretty good show!

Yesterday while at the airport, I filmed Carolina a bit by my script. I haven't been able to look at the shots yet, but I figure they're pretty good!! This week I'm going to film a bit more of her just outside and at the exhibit booths at the conference, where there are about 20 different colleges here promoting their media schools! This will help me to tell my story more effectively.
Once the filming is done, next week is all about editing and wrapping up!!

Also, if you're looking for a good laugh, I went shopping with Karla last week and I took this picture.

Irony is hilarious.

Until next time,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment