Sunday, March 26, 2017

READY TO FLY

ALRIIIIIIIIGHT. Operation "Make a Comedy and Have It Actually Be Okay" is a go!

I talked to Carolina about the script, and we revised it to make it something okay! We'll be filming some in FLL and some in LAX, but if we don't gather enough footage, we have a backup plan to still make it work. I could not be more excited for this trip, because I'm going to be so productive and accomplish so much!

I have to consider some mise-en-scene elements for this opening. I already have Carolina's costume ready - our friend Taylor has a UCLA sweater she's letting us borrow, and Carolina has PERFECT hair for tying up and looking really smart and sophisticated. I'm also thinking that color correcting will be essential to this piece - not any drastic, but making the scene bright and happy will contribute to the overall tone of the opening!

As for my life in general, it's 5:20 pm on Sunday and I fly to Anaheim early tomorrow morning. I haven't packed yet, and I have an essay due for my online English class by 11:59 tonight. This is pretty indicative of how my life is going. But, I could not be more happy with how all of my projects are going so far, so here's to a happy, successful week!

Until next time,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment