Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Month in Review

So here it is! My very last blog post before I submit my videos.

My CCR has been filmed and edited slightly - it falls short of the time I would like it to be, but I'm oddly comfortable with it. I feel like I really expressed what I needed to and how I've grown because of this project.

So, what went wrong this month?

1. I'm a procrastinator. It happens. But my week in California, oddly enough, didn't influence that. In fact, I spent my past week actually doing things in a diligent manner.

2. Still somewhat unhappy with some of my shot choices - however, I feel like my film has its shining star moments.

Honestly, if only two things went wrong this month for me, then I could not be more proud of my product. I'll be honest, it's amateur, but I haven't worked this hard on a long-term video project in a while, and for that, kudos to me.

Final video and CCR coming later tonight!

Until next time (or I guess not anymore!),
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment