Sunday, April 2, 2017

Issues and How to Fix Them (basically my life story)

I have come across issues.

Issue #1: I am deathly ill and I have been since I flew home Friday night. I spent all of Saturday sleeping and I still feel like my ears haven't popped since the flight home.

Issue #2: I think I have undershot my opening.

But the good news is: BOTH of these problems can be easily resolved!

I've been drinking tea religiously to fix my sore throat and taking Mucinex like it's candy.

As for the undershooting, let me explain my issue a bit more thoroughly: I got two scenes with Carolina, both of which came out okay, but what I didn't film was a way to connect the two portions, and it would look unnatural for the two to come after one another. So, I'm going to film tomorrow (Monday) to resolve this issue. Plus, why would I film a movie about school if I didn't include any scenes from school??

This is the final week for projects, and I'm really excited to see everything come together!! More updates soon!

Until next time,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment